Le Bon Croissant takes an unmatched approach to the development of its bakery products. We have an obsessive passion for high quality ingredients and disciplined production. Baking is a science, but it is also an art: our employees demonstrate the perfect blend of know-how to routinely create fabulous pastries and breads.
What makes our products special?
- Our company standard is to produce butter croissants and butter Danish pastries with only 100% butter and all butter, never a butter-margarine blend. In fact, we wonâ€™t produce croissants with less than 27% butter content (the industry standard is 16%). We will produce blends or all-margarine croissants or Danish pastries only upon special request and with minimum purchase requirements.
- We take time to let our dough develop that rich European flavour. Unlike many industrial bakeries that produce and ship large quantities, we let our dough â€œrestâ€ to develop a richer, tastier product. The flavours blend, resulting in that traditional European taste, yet we can still ship large quantities with consistent quality.
- Our foodservice cases feature stackable, shrink-wrapped trays that protect delicate pastries, prevent freezer burn and decrease waste.
- Our garlic breads contain only real chopped garlic, never garlic powder or garlic oil
- All our flour is unbleached and from Canadian-grown wheat
- Our products are certified Kosher or Kosher Dairy
If you don’t see the product you want in the list at left, that doesnâ€™t mean we canâ€™t make it! We routinely create customized, confidential recipes for co-packers. For more information, call our offices directly at 905-270-9840 and weâ€™ll be happy to help you.
Click on one of the following product lines for more information:
|Â European Breads