At Le Bon Croissant, our mission was to create the perfect croissantâ€¦ so we did!
Since 1984, weâ€™ve translated that same passion for baking into the perfection of many other traditional recipes. From tasty breads to scrumptious pastries, every Le Bon Croissant product is as delicious as the last.
What do we do?
We manufacture unbaked frozen (proof-and-bake) croissants, Danish pastries and puff pastry dough as well as baked frozen (thaw-and-serve) croissants, Danish pastries, European breads and garlic breads (garlic toast, sticks and loaves).
Who do we sell to?
We sell to foodservice / institutional food distributors, retail chains and co-packing customers across Canada, the U.S., and the Caribbean. In fact, weâ€™re proud to have some of North Americaâ€™s most celebrated private label brands as part of our roster.
What makes us different?
- We commonly develop new products and customize recipes to help our customers differentiate themselves in the crowded marketplace.
- We have an obsessive passion for high quality ingredients and disciplined production. Baking is a science, but it is also an art: our employees demonstrate the perfect blend of know-how to routinely create fabulous pastries and breads.
- We take time to let our pastries and breads develop their flavours. Unlike many industrial bakeries that produce and ship large quantities, we let our dough â€œrestâ€ so flavours blend, resulting in that traditional European taste that is so hard to imitate.
- We can ship large quantities with remarkably consistent quality.
- We are staunchly committed to food safety. Our facility is certified under, and recognized by, the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs under their Advantage HACCP program, a voluntary food safety management system. We are also routinely audited by our customers or other third parties.